Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Isnt she delicious..

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this dark angel.

    I think I should have spent a little more time on the background but I kinda like is look that way it is...kinda like ripples in fabric in panel squares.

    <font color="#FF9933" size="1">[ March 03, 2006 12:04 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops..a few more tweeks and it'll be finished..

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    testing again..

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    I love this dark angel.

    I think I should have spent a little more time on the background but I kinda like is look that wayit is...kinda like ripples in fabric in panel squares.
    <font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">testing quote box

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    I love this dark angel.

    I think I should have spent a little more time on the background but I kinda like is look that wayit is...kinda like ripples in fabric in panel squares.
    <font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">testing quote box</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and again..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW...you did a good job...this is awesome..I love the colors..I've got to do something drastic to th lounge..it needs some pazzzah... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me know what you like Mum and I'll see if I can russle up something for you too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •